Most recent blog posts
- Como melhorar a sua experiência de Customer Support com correlation ids
Telas de erro padrão como "Algo deu errado" não ajudam a investigar problemas do usuário
- Top 8 extensões do VSCode que todo Fullstack deveria conhecer
Nos meus últimos 5 anos de código, venho utilizando como ferramenta principal o VSCode como IDE, e para turbiná-la ainda mais, uso alguns "esteroides", digo, extensões que eu gostaria de compartilhar com você.
- My first Postgis project gave me headaches for 2 years 🤦🏻♂️ but I learned a lot 🤷🏻♀️
A journey trying to put my first Postgis project live
- From Create React App to Next - The solution
The first steps on tackling the migration
- From Create React App to Next - The problem
My heroku hosted CRA app couldn't be served under a custom domain for free, so I decided to migrate it to Next and host it in Vercel (Now)
- How Puppeteer made me a faster runner ?
That's a click bait title, but I have a story about Puppeteer and Running.
- Dynamic OG Meta tags with Puppeteer - Netlify Serverless Functions
How the previous iteration got even better and scalable
- Dynamic OG Meta tags with Puppeteer
How puppeteer handled the og meta tags of my shareable strava maps
- Shareable Latest Strava activities map
How I handled strava tokens for different users in a shareable view in a secure way.
- Geekle Node.js Conference Day 2
Continuation of 👇🏼
- Geekle Node.js Conference Day 1
I was just now in this remote conference, and would like to share some key takeaways from it.
- How does this tech work ?
Insights about the technical choices of this blog. How do I add, remove, sort blog posts.
- Why a Blog ?
This is my first blog post, so let's start off with the why's about this blog and the stack of choice.